Serious injury claim guides
Dealing with cases in the negligence law field can be an extremely delicate matter, especially when it comes to managing the claims for a serious injury case.
It is extremely important for you to contact a reputable injury lawyer in your area. Our firm has a unique litigation approach toward successfully winning your case quickly and obtaining the highest monetary reimbursement possible. Call our office for a free consultation.
Here are the most common situations that lead to serious injury cases, for which you can contact us for assistance:
1) Spinal injury – It can include anterior and central cord syndrome, injuries to individual nerve cells, spinal contusions, brown-sequard syndrome etc.
2) Brain injury and head injury – It can include minor or severe head injuries, brain damage, concussion etc.
3) Cerebral palsy – It can include spastic, athetoid or dyskinetic cerebral paralysis or ataxic cerebral paralysis
4) Amputation – It can include hand, arm, finger amputation, foot and leg amputation as well as all other type of traumatic amputation.
5) Accidental fatalities – The most popular wrongful death cases include automobile accidents, medical mistakes, shot deaths etc.
6) Medical negligence
Whatever the case, it is of great importance to hire a personal injury lawyer to navigate your claims. Self – litigation is not a good option when we speak about obtaining high financial settlements. It is advisable to contact a lawyer before you give any written or taped statement. Often, the initial post accident shock can make you say or do things that may ruin your case and reduce your compensation.